12 Week Training Program - 1 & 3-day Velothon
Train Smart = Maximum Froth:
The FTP Training Velothon training plans and packages are not just regular text written programs to follow. Each program has been developed using the training methodologies that we have used to help athletes from club riders just starting out to World Tour athletes tackling the Giro to achieve their personal bests and reach their goals.
The program is delivered via Today’s Plan the leading cloud-based prescription and analytics platform as used by Team SKY. Each program comes with a 3-month premium subscription where you will not only see your training for each day, but, be able to upload data into the platform and analyse your performance and fitness gains. Each week you will be able to access content videos and downloadable information packs. You will have the ability to join the monthly webinars where you will learn from the best coaches in Australia and you will be able to ask questions about your training and preparation for the event.
If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed to increase your performance
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the Velothon Sunshine Coast race
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your race experience
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your Velothon race
HOW IT WORKS
- 12 weeks before the event you begin your training. i.e. your training program will be loaded in your Today’s Plan account prior to the 30th April 2018.
- Upon purchasing, you’ll receive a questionnaire so we can tailor your training program based on 6, 9, or 12 hours per week training load.
- Throughout the 12 weeks, you’ll be given extra content on top of your training program covering nutrition, bike setup, race tips, technical skills, and so much more!! This also includes 3 webinars held throughout the 12 week program.
ABOUT VELOTHON SUNSHINE COAST
3 and 1 day road cycling event on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Starting from the Velo Clubhouse on the Mooloolaba beachfront, experience managed roads, king of the mountain and sprint stages, all combined with a perfect riding climate and sublime scenery.
Countdown to race
2018 12 week program has started...
NOT SURE WHICH PROGRAM?
What if I have little time to train?
What if I want more coach contact?
What is the difference between the Silver and the Bronze Plan?
The silver level upgrade has all the added value of the Bronze plan, but, takes things to the next level in terms coach contact. The Silver plan option comes with personalised interactions with a FTP Training coach. If you’re really looking to step up and understand more about what your capable of as a rider, get to the bottom of what the numbers mean in terms of power or heart rate, then this is the right choice for you.