12 Week Training Program - Tour of Margaret River
TRAIN SMART = MAXIMUM FROTH:
What does it take to ride the Tour of Margaret River? What are the demands of a stage race? What skills and fitness levels will you need to be able to line up on the start line daily and challenge yourself to be the very best you can be or to smash your mates? The FTP Training Tour of Margaret River training plans and packages are not just regular plans to follow, they have been developed using the training methodologies that have helped athletes from club riders to World Tour achieve their personal bests all over the World. The very same structure and workouts have helped the Bennelong Swisswellness Cycling Team to dominate domestic racing in Australia and win the Tour of Margaret River. Each program has been developed specifically for the event and comes with all the vital knowledge and skills advice each rider will need to complete the event in weekly content videos and downloadable information packs. If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road Cycling coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the Tour of Margaret River (ToMR)
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your Tour of Margaret River experience – all material made specifically for this event
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your Tour of Margaret River race
HOW IT WORKS
- 12 weeks before the event you begin your training. You receive your training program the weekend before hand so you’re all prepared for the coming week.
- After purchasing, you’ll receive a questionnaire so we can tailor your training program based on 6, 9, or 12 hours per week training load
- Throughout the 12 weeks, you’ll be given extra content on top of your training program covering nutrition, bike setup, race tips, technical skills, and so much more!!
About Tour of Margaret River
Countdown to race
Countdown to beginning of training!!