12 Week Training Program - Tour of Margaret River
TRAIN SMART = MAXIMUM FROTH:
What does it take to ride the Tour of Margaret River? What are the demands of a stage race? What skills and fitness levels will you need to be able to line up on the start line daily and challenge yourself to be the very best you can be or to smash your mates? The FTP Training Tour of Margaret River training plans and packages are not just regular plans to follow, they have been developed using the training methodologies that have helped athletes from club riders to World Tour achieve their personal bests all over the World. The very same structure and workouts have helped the Bennelong Swisswellness Cycling Team to dominate domestic racing in Australia and win the Tour of Margaret River. Each program has been developed specifically for the event and comes with all the vital knowledge and skills advice each rider will need to complete the event in weekly content videos and downloadable information packs. If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road Cycling coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the Tour of Margaret River (ToMR)
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your Tour of Margaret River experience – all material made specifically for this event
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your Tour of Margaret River race
HOW IT WORKS
- 12 weeks before the event you begin your training. You receive your training program the weekend before hand so you’re all prepared for the coming week.
- After purchasing, you’ll receive a questionnaire so we can tailor your training program based on 6, 9, or 12 hours per week training load
- Throughout the 12 weeks, you’ll be given extra content on top of your training program covering nutrition, bike setup, race tips, technical skills, and so much more!!
About Tour of Margaret River
The Tour of Margaret River is the ultimate experience for your amateur cycling team. In November every year teams from across the country arrive in the beautiful Margaret River Region of Western Australia for the cycling experience of a lifetime. The unique Pro-Am format of the Tour means that amateur cyclists can compete with riders from the Pro Tour across some of the most spectacular stages that Australia has to offer.
Countdown to race
Countdown to beginning of training!!
Get notified about a 2018 Training Program
NOT SURE WHICH PROGRAM?
What if I have little time to train?
At each package level, we can write you a program for a 6 hour, 9 hour, or 12 hour per week training availability. For most working athletes we don’t generally recommend training for any more than this – remember, we’re all about training smarter, not longer! After buying a Tour of Margaret River program, you’ll be emailed a questionnaire (for Silver & Gold riders) so we can tailor a Tour of Margaret River training program to you.
What if I want more coach contact?
For more coaching – check out our monthly coaching if you want Data analysis, further tweaking of your training program as you go, regular coaching contact & weekly feedback & more. Alternatively, if you want more than the 4*20mins of coach offered in the top level, speak to your coach after purchasing & we can offer an addition upgrade package to add more hours so you have someone to ask more questions, provide more support & motivation to get the Tour of Margaret River results you want.
Still unsure which level to buy?
We recommend buying the Silver package to begin with. It gives you 2 coaching calls + a tailored training program that’s developed depending on your training availability (days of the week + hours – 6,9, 12 hours in the week). It also comes with a Today’s Plan Account. If you have any further questions, please use the contact form to the right or below this text.