12 Week Training Program - Port to Port MTB
Train Smart = Maximum Froth:
A multi-day stage race needs more than just a good level of fitness. With each day a different mix of punishing climbs, wicked long descents on both fire roads and single track with the need to backup fresh each day means your training needs to prepare you specificity for these demands.
This 12 week training program is designed to cover exactly that. Used by winners and grinners of the MOTION MTB TEAM (old name: TORQ MTB Team) and masters riders alike to beat PB’s, our training programs are based on a winning formula and is tailored specifically for each individuals availability, skill and current fitness level. This is NOT AN ‘OFF THE SHELF PLAN’.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed to increase your performance
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading MTB coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the Port to Port MTB race
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your P2P experience
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your Port to Port MTB race
HOW IT WORKS
ABOUT PORT TO PORT MTB
Port to Port is a MTB stage race taking place over four days in New South Wales. Riders let loose across the spectacular Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie and Newcastle Region in the an awesome east coast mountain bike holiday jam packed with fun trails, good mates and cold beers. The Port to Port is the sister event of Australia’s number one stage MTB event, the Cape to Cape in South-West Western Australia and the Reef to Reef in Tropical North Queensland. Making up the newly formed triple crown of Australian multi-stage MTB racing.
Countdown to race
Countdown to starting training
Get Access to the Training Program
The Port to Port Training Program is included as part of the FTP Training CLUB membership.
Want to learn more about what else is included with your CLUB membership?
If you’re interested in a fully customised training program with higher level of coach interactions + data/training review, consider our 1:1 coaching packages.