12 Week Training Program - L’Étape Australia
Partnership with Tour de Cure
We’re very excited to partner with Tour de Cure for LEtape 2016. So many of us have a story about cancer. Our partnership with Tour de Cure has a special place for us. Tour de Cure is the official charity partner for the L’Etape Australia 2016 ride. If you’re planning to do the ride (or even if you’re not), check out the various options you can choose to support this charity. We’ll be offering our bronze level package (an included 12 week program along with webinars & heaps of extra tips & tricks for riding a road race) for all those that signup with Tour de Cure.
Simply click here and sign up with TDC Club LEtape or TDC Corporate Team Challenge to receive your unique code to get your own training program, HUB access & much more INCLUDED in your Tour de Cure signup.
TRAIN SMART = MAXIMUM FROTH:
What does it take to ride the LEtape de Tour? How fit do you need to be and what skills will you need to have to climb the massive mountains, handle the fast descents and ride in a big bunch? The FTP Training LEtape training plans and packages are not just regular plans to follow, they have been developed using the training methodologies that have helped athletes from club riders to World Tour achieve their personal bests all over the World. Each program has been developed specifically for the LEtape and comes with all the vital knowledge and skills advice each rider will need to complete the event in weekly content videos and downloadable information packs. If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road Cycling coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the L’Étape Australia Race
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your L’Étape Australia experience – all material made specifically for this event
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your L’Étape Australia race or ride
HOW IT WORKS
- 12 weeks before the event you begin your training. You receive your training program the weekend before hand so you’re all prepared for the coming week.
- After purchasing, you’ll receive a questionnaire so we can tailor your training program based on 6, 9, or 12 hours per week training load
- Throughout the 12 weeks, you’ll be given extra content on top of your training program covering nutrition, bike setup, race tips, technical skills, and so much more!!
About L’Étape Australia
L’Étape Australia will provide the closest experience an amateur rider can get to competing in the Tour de France with fully closed roads in the mountainous landscape of the Snowy Mountains region of New South Wales.
L’Étape Australia will provide a new dimension to the Australian cycle calendar; replicating L’Étape du Tour in format, look and feel and proving a weekend in which riders and supporters can immerse themselves in the heady atmosphere of the Tour de France.
The two routes (the Race and the Ride) ensure L’Étape Australia will satisfy both the most competitive rider and the rider who wishes to participate, albeit competitively and over a challenging route, but not necessarily to push relentlessly for the Yellow jersey.
Bullocks Flat Ski Tube Terminal in Crackenback
Countdown to race
Countdown to beginning of training!!
Get notified about a 2017 Training Program
NOT SURE WHICH PROGRAM?
What if I have little time to train?
At each package level, we can write you a program for a 6 hour, 9 hour, or 12 hour per week training availability. For most working athletes we don’t generally recommend training for any more than this – remember, we’re all about training smarter, not longer! After buying a L’Étape program, you’ll be emailed a questionnaire (for Silver & Gold riders) so we can tailor a L’Étape training program to you.
What if I want more coach contact?
For more coaching – check out our monthly coaching if you want Data analysis, further tweaking of your training program as you go, regular coaching contact & weekly feedback & more. Alternatively, if you want more than the 4*20mins of coach offered in the top level, speak to your coach after purchasing & we can offer an addition upgrade package to add more hours so you have someone to ask more questions, provide more support & motivation to get the L’Étape results you want.
Still unsure which level to buy?
We recommend buying the Silver package to begin with. It gives you 2 coaching calls + a tailored training program that’s developed depending on your training availability (days of the week + hours – 6,9, 12 hours in the week). It also comes with a Today’s Plan Account. If you have any further questions, please use the contact form to the right or below this text.