12 Week Training Program - Gran Fondo Events
TRAIN SMART = MAXIMUM FROTH:
What does it take to ride a Gran Fondo? How fit do you need to be and what skills will you need to have to climb hill after hill, handle the fast descents and ride in a big bunch? The FTP Training Gran Fondo training plans are suitable to use in all the classic events in Australia and around the World. The demands of every Gran Fondo are the same, you must be able to climb upwards of 2-3000 vertical meters and cover 150 – 250km. FTP Training plans are not your standard PDF format with little flexibility to follow, they have been developed using the training methodologies that have helped athletes from club riders to World Tour achieve their personal bests in events and races all over the World. The very same structure and workouts have helped the Bennelong SwissWellness Cycling Team and master’s riders alike to dominate domestic racing and hit PB’s in Gran Fondo events all over Australia. Each program comes with all the vital knowledge and skills advice each rider will need to complete the event. This information is accessed via the FTP Training HUB where there is a huge amount of both video and written information. We have advice from leading experts and professional riders on how, what and why. We have videos on climbing and descending to make sure you have the skills. There is strength and conditioning/stretching with some of the best in the business, nutrition and hydration and ride analysis and strategies to really get you the very best outcome on the event day. If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road Cycling Coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored specifically for Gran Fondo Events
- Access to the FTP Training HUB including tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your cycling experience
- Videos & content from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
HOW IT WORKS
- After purchasing this program, you’ll be sent a custom questionnaire to enter your preferences, target events, and start date.
- You’ll receive access to a Today’s Plan Analytics/premium account for the period of your training
- We review this questionnaire & develop your 12 week training program in Today’s Plan
- When your program is ready, you’ll get a message to begin your training.
- You can access all the extra content we’ve developed over the years – motivation, bike skills, nutrition, mental preparation and more – to use for your Gran Fondo Event.
Suggested Gran Fondo events this will work with:
- Event date: 11/03/2018
- Day 1 of training program: Monday: 18/12/2017
- Recommend purchase before: 13/12/2017
- Event date: 15/09/2018
- Day 1 of training program: 25/06/2018
- Recommend purchase before: 19/06/2018
- Event date: 2018 TBA
- Day 1 of training program: 2018 TBA
- Recommend purchase before: TBA
About the your Gran Fondo Program
Some of the extra content that’s included in your 12 week program: