12 Week Training Program - Cape to Cape MTB
TRAIN SMART = MAXIMUM FROTH:
A multi-day stage race needs more than just a good level of fitness. With each day a different mix of punishing climbs, wicked long descents on both fire roads and single track with the need to backup fresh each day means your training needs to prepare you specificity for these demands.
This 12 week training program is designed to cover exactly that. Used by winners and grinners of the TORQ MTB team and masters riders alike to beat PB’s, our training programs are based on a winning formula and is tailored specifically for each individuals availability, skill and current fitness level. This is NOT AN ‘OFF THE SHELF PLAN’.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading MTB coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the Cape to Cape MTB race
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your C2C experience
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your Cape to Cape MTB race
HOW IT WORKS
About Cape to Cape MTB
Each year our course team for The Cape to Cape MTB aim to make the four stages around a total of 220km in length, with the various stages ranging from 40-70km.
While the course is designed to challenge the top elite riders, the course is really set to suit riders of all levels of mountain biking ability. Whether you are picking up a mountain bike for the first time or have raced all over the world, the Cape to Cape MTB course will put a smile on your face!
Countdown to race
Countdown to beginning of training!!
Get Access to the C2C Training Program
The C2C training program is available as part of the FTP Training CLUB.
Want to learn more about what else is included with your CLUB membership?
If you’re interested in a fully customised training program with higher level of coach interactions + data/training review, consider our 1:1 coaching packages.