12 Week Training Program - 3 Dams
What does it take to ride the 3 Dams Challenge? How fit do you need to be and what skills will you need to have to climb hill after hill, handle the fast descents and ride in a big bunch? FTP Trainings 3 Dams Challenge training plans and packages are not just regular plans to follow, they have been developed using the training methodologies that have helped athletes from club riders to World Tour achieve their personal bests in events and races all over the World. The very same structure and workouts have helped the IsoWhey SwissWellness team and master’s riders alike to dominate domestic racing and hit PB’s in events all over Australia. Each program has been developed specifically for the event and comes with all the vital knowledge and skills advice each rider will need to complete the event in weekly content videos and downloadable information packs. We have advice from leading experts and professional riders on how, what and why. We have videos on climbing and descending to make sure you have the skills. There is also strength and conditioning/stretching with some of the best in the business, nutrition and hydration and finally course analysis and strategies to really get you the very best outcome on the event day. If you really want to line up and be the very best you can be then sign up and get started on the journey to becoming fitter, faster and stronger than you ever thought possible.
WHAT YOU GET
- Guaranteed Increase in performance
- Structured training process to follow
- Simple process & structure for you to follow
- Coaching from leading Road Cycling coaches
- 12 week Training Program – tailored to your availability (6, 9, 12 hours) and the demands of the 3 Dams Challenge
- Each week of training, you’ll receive further tips, checklists, and advice on all things that’ll improve your event experience.
- Videos & weekly motivation from Head Frother, Mark Fenner & other experts
- Leading up to the event you’ll also receive further advice on nailing your 3 Dams event
HOW IT WORKS
- 12 weeks before the event you begin your training. You receive your training program the weekend before hand so you’re all prepared for the coming week.
- After purchasing, you’ll receive a questionnaire so we can tailor your training program based on 6, 9, or 12 hours per week training load
- Throughout the 12 weeks, you’ll be given extra content on top of your training program covering nutrition, bike setup, race tips, technical skills, and so much more!!
About the 3 Dams Challenge
Choose your challenge with either the 145km 3 Dams or 241km 5 Dams Challenge and be one of 2,000 riders who take on this monumental ride each April.
Riders have 12 hours to complete the challenge (the course closes at 1800 hours). This means riders will need to travel at an average of at least 20km/h over the course, depending on stoppage time.
Countdown to race